• Two papers written with Ben Kerr about tolerance: a very short article in The Conversation, and a longer paper now out in the Journal of Political Philosophy.
• Loss of Music (The Conversation).
• After Orlando (unpublished).
• Posts from my Metazoan blog about animal issues: Rivalry, Rivalry 2, Seafood, Raised by the Mountains, Postscripts, Reflections on Food and Farming.
• Posts about environmental issues: The Bower, Beasts and Reef, Ecomodernism?
• Slides from “Boundaries of Consideration” (Effective Altruism talk, 2019).
• “Covid Heterodoxy in Three Layers” – an archive of the different versions, 1, 2, 3, 3E, 4, 4C, 4D.
The figure on the right was done by Ben Kerr, as an early version of the main figure used in our longer paper about tolerance. This is the tesseract of tolerance. (A note explaining it is [eventually…] here.)
Pieces I recommend:
Mark Lilla on the 2016 US election.
A much more profane statement of some themes in “Loss of Music,” from Liam Gallagher.